【INVISIBLE CITIES】A short reflective statement

A short reflective statement for Invisible Cities

Computer Animation Arts make life hard, but also full of fun. Finally, I finished all the parts about the project “INVISIBLE CITIES”. I learned many things from this project. For instant, I learned how to make an influence map, and how to draw thumbnails. I also known how to use black, white and 50 percent grey to show the lights of a picture. The hardest part I found is drawing with digital tablet, especially to draw the buildings. Also, I noticed I’m very poor in drawing environment, so I need to practice a lot in my free times. About my three final paintings:  in first painting I need to add the supports for the roller coaster and the details about the floors in second painting, so next time I need pay attention in working details. Last lesson I learned is: do not leave every works in last week, because that can bring a perfect work. Doing any work earlier, saving time for other things. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog