【Soundscape】Short reflective

From this project, I know how Sound Designers working. It looks simple, but when I did that, I found it really hard. Different objects can make different sounds, some times one object can make more than one sound. Also, the sound we heard by the normal way is different from the sound which recorder gave to us, just like the voice we heard by our own body, is not same as in others ears. The really important thing for the record the sounds is: if we want the high-quality sounds, we need to keep around be quiet and clear. I noticed is hard to find the accurate which we want, that need to try many times, because of some voice we cannot from the real world, we need to create that.
To be honest, I really enjoy this project, is very interesting, and I learned a lot.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog