Fantastic Voyage丨 'The Pitch'


Comments

  1. Hey Ting... so, thanks for putting this up as requested. To be very honest, it is hard to feedback on this very constructively because I'm not sure I understand everything 100%. I also know that the client will be looking for more information from you, because this isn't simply a 'message' film - it's a 'teaching' film - and you need to be able to explain 'why' plastic is so bad (micro plastics, doesn't biodegrade, nothing can digest or derive food from plastic etc...) This is all the science stuff that is important to the client as well as the message about the environment. Also - your animatic 'isn't' really explaining anything - there are no camera choices, there's no sound ... I just don't understand what I'm seeing on here, Ting - and I think the client will feel the same. You need to look again at how you're presenting this information and ensure you've got the content on screen. Sorry I can't be more positive, but this isn't a very helpful animatic...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog