【"WHAT IF? METROPOLIS"】Reflective statement

Finally, I finished this huge project. I have a lot of things want to say this time. Firstly,
I need to say sorry to everyone because I missed the crit presentation and the party. I really want to join in that, but something always goes contrary to wishes. Just like my projects. I can't remember how many times my computer got the crash in the first OGR which makes me did the same works for at least three times. Also, because of my misunderstanding, I made three visions about this project.  To be honest, this project makes me at loss in many ways, but it also brings many good things. The MAYA is really hard, but it makes me understand how difficult to be an animator, especially to be a good animator. (Maya just a basic skills for CAA, isn't it? ). My English is not very well, so its very hard to know well the words which show on the software for me. But its very fun to work with Maya. Every time I got the answer which I searched "how to do BALABALABLA in Maya" from Google, I felt really excited, that just like to discover in the jungle. But sometimes I also felt very annoyed about myself, because I can't understand how to figure out about some easy problems. Actually, I felt every disappointment about myself and felt lost my ways when I did the work recently. Because I saw others are really good at drawing and modeling and they all improve skills very fast. I thought about to give up on this project, I also thought about "how about change the career next year". But the intellect brings me back. If I just give up, no one can see the ending, no matter its good or not. And I do not want to make people who care about me they are feeling disappointed about me. There's a very silly story which I did in last week, one day I felt really angry about I don't have power for working, so I made every crazy poster try to stimulate myself to work "Keep Claim and Finish that Fucking Project". To be honest, it's working. I never thought I can finish the final scene, but I did that! I thought recently my drawing skill is improving a lot. It's just like an omen for the good thing which will come later. For my models, I think I need to add more details about that. Hope next project I can do well. (I forget the movie reviews again. I will upload them during the holiday.)


 Ps: I prepared a very floppy Santa hat for today's presentation ;( 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog