【LIFE DRAWING】March 18th







Comments

  1. Yes - a lovely set of drawings, Ting! Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Ting,

    Phil wanted me to give you some pointers as to what books and sites I used when I wrote my thesis on utopias. I don't know what in what way you are writing about utopias but hopefully you can find these ones useful.

    I found these in the library:
    The Faber Book of Utopias by John Carey
    Critical Theory: A Very Short Introduction by Stephen Eric (I think chapter 6 in this book will be the most helpful)

    I don't know if this will be much help but I throught I would include it, keep in mind that I had this book brought in from the British library:
    Utopia and Dystopian Writing for Children and Young Adults by Carrie Hintz and Elaine Ostry

    This site might also help you with understanding the different types of utopias and dystopias:
    https://veronicasicoe.com/2013/04/15/utopia-and-dystopia-the-many-faces-of-the-future/

    If you have any more questions just drop a comment on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your help Rhia!! :D
      I will going to find those method.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog